Omni Channel Surf Much?
One of the biggest challenges that every organization faces today is having a consistently exceptional experience across all service channels in order to grow and retain their customers. Customers service nowadays is expected to be an omni-channel experience.
With the growth of technology, customers are demanding flexible touch points more than ever, no matter which individual they are interacting with. All customers want fast, friendly, hassle-free experiences regardless of the channel or touchpoint they are dealing with.
What this means for your organization is that you must improve your service at every touch point and through every channel by proving fast, friendly, personalized, hassle-free interactions that make your customers stay longer, buy more and refer others.
Take a minute to do a quick check in of your omni-channel experience. What is your customer experience like on mobile/desktop/tablet/in store/on the phone? What obstacles are in the way of your employees proving your customers a fast, friendly hassle-free experience through each of these channels? As a leader, how can you remove those obstacles?
Here are 5 check-in points to improve your omni-channel customer experience. Ask yourself these questions for each service channel:
- Do you communicate clearly and effectively?
- Do you create personalized experiences?
- Do you honor your commitments?
- How do you deal with customer service recovery?
- Do you work to continuously improve your customer experience?
For more information on how to remove obstacles in your internal service channel so you can have exceptional external experiences read Your Customer Service is Only as Great as Your Internal Service.
Latest posts by Peter Psichogios (see all)
- If Your Internal Service Sucks, Your External Service is Doomed - June 12, 2017
- How to Improve the Lives of Your People at Work - June 7, 2017
- Get Your People Geeked about Learning - June 2, 2017
- A Guide to Being a Servant Leader - May 30, 2017
- Develop Your Employees for the Digital Kick Back - May 23, 2017